Kyoto Styudy

For those considering study abroad in Kyoto For international students in Kyoto

School details

National Kyoto University of Education

Acceptable degrees: Professional degree

Currently, we are accepting applications only for research students. Please note that if you wish to continue on to The United Graduate School of Professional Teacher Development after the expiration of your research period, you will need to have a qualification such as a teaching license approved by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. In addition, we also offer exchange programs based on inter-university exchange agreements.

  • Student dormitory, rental housing